Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What a busy day!

I've had a busy day!  The neighbor kids came over to play today, I need to get used to multiple kids around since we'll be having another in August!  I'm just so used to Miss Shaelynn doing everything herself, she's spoiled me!

I did make it into the soap room for a bit.  Finished up todays orders, and the beautiful Soap of the Month Club soap for January is almost done curing!  I'll get a quick pic for you before I ship them all off to their new homes!

I have stopped for a bite of dinner.  Shae had leftover pizza (yesterday's pregnancy craving), and I had an omelet in a bag.  HERE is the recipe, I made mine with spinach and green onions ... *hint* this is yummy but it took mine about 15 minutes to cook all the way through.  AND, make sure your pan of boiling water is pretty big, otherwise you'll melt your plastic baggie and have a big eggy mess!  Turns out eggs don't sit well with the baby-in-waiting, so now I have to find something else to eat.

After kiddo goes to bed I see myself going back downstairs to make more soapy goodies!  I've got to get stocked up for Farmers Market season!  I'm going to need 1,000 bars of soap and 500 bottles of each product to get started ... whew!

I did get my invite to Pinterest today!  I can see how it can be addictive!  HERE is my first board.  Dogs, cattle, soap ... pure Kansas goodness.  Yesterday evening we saw an owl out right behind our back deck.  He was SO very beautiful, but by the time I got my camera situated he found a snack and swooped off with it.  Hubby suggested I turn the Pugs loose and donate one of them for his snack.  He's just kidding (I think)!!!

Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment