Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Product Alert!!!

So, in doing my end-of-year paperwork (husband says I'm a procrastinator, so he's making me start earlier than usual now!), I realized that I had 157 special requests last year.  These were requests for products that I *could* make but I just didn't do them regularly and had never put them on the website.  Well, I figured if  you were all asking for it 157 times, I should make these products regular members of the Soap Mom product party! 


Okay ... here are the new products!!!

**Liquid Soap** for hands and body


**Soap Mom & Baby Line** An ultra-mild, fragrance-free line of products for pregnant women and babies


**Purse Sizes** Available in lotions and sanitizer


**Fizzing Milk Bath** (I have already added this one to the website)


**Pet Colognes**


**Linen and Body Refresher Sprays**


**MILK soaps**

I have a really busy weekend ahead of me, so I may not get products added to the website until next week. But I'll let you know when they are up!!



Today was really busy, but I did manage to get a couple gallons of my Hand & Body wash made!  I'm waiting for new packaging to be delivered, if you order before the new arrives your soap will come in my 6 ounce lotion bottles with the screw-off cap rather than the flip top liquid soap cap traditionally used.

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely drooling over your soaps! I scrolled down and caught sight of the lavender soap and fell in love. Wow....how do I order??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! How is Flash? I haven't seen any of his stories lately! It was so inspiring to listen to you at Pamper Me, hope to see you somewhere again soon!
    You can view all of my products at www.SoapMom.com

    ReplyDelete