Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Soap Of The Month

Hello Friends!  For my March Soap Of The Month (SOTM), I would like to introduce to you Soap Mom's Lemon Lime Salt Bar!  Made with pureed lemons and limes, fresh cream, and Himalayan Sea Salt.  Divine.  It's getting flip flop season here in the midwest, so we've got to get ready for flip flop season!  I've been preparing for this since December!

Jeff and I went to the NFR in Vegas for our wedding anniversary, and as a last "hurrah" before the baby comes.  Unfortunately, I found out I was pregnant the day before leaving for Vegas, so there was no "hurrah" for me!  But, I did get some absolutely ADORABLE blingy western flip flops.  Pregnant ladies that are due in AUGUST need comfy, cool clothing and shoes!

Well now, I have my salt bars to get my tootsies in shape for the season!  Before I met my husband, I would never splurge on a pedicure.  Never.  And he bought me one for our first Valentine's Day retreat and now I'm hooked!  And yes, I am one of those people that brings my own lotions and scrubs to the chair ... Soap Mom products of course!  Luckily, since Soap Mom has grown, salons now carry my products so I don't have to bring my own!  But, in case you don't have Soap Mom products in your salon, stock up on this amazing Salt Bar right here!!!  You can sign up for a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription and get amazing treats delivered to your doorstep each month!

If you've never used a salt bar ... let me explain.  A Salt Bar is exfoliating.  Like, a pumice stone is.  Pumice stones can actually tear and damage your skin - have you ever noticed how rough your skin feels after using one?  Then you have to slather on the lotion to repair your damaged and torn skin!  Himalayan Sea Salt is a skin polisher.  It cleans deep down inside your pores, to give you glowing skin, and reveal healthy new skin.  Used on your body, salt bars can make your skin appear more "youthful".  Soap Mom's Himalayan Sea Salt is also natural and sustainable.  Sea Salt feeds your skin with vitamins and minerals, and also detoxifies your skin.

Traditionally, Salt Bars use coconut oil as 100% of the soap making oils.  You probably already know, I'm not too fond of coconut oil in soap - it is very drying.  Soap Mom's Sea Salt Bars are made with olive oil and cream.  No surprises.

The citrus in my Lemon Lime Salt Bars helps with skin brightening, vitamin C is an antioxidant, shrinks pores, detoxify, repair, and renew skin from the inside out, stimulates collagen formation (fighting wrinkles), exfoliating and astringent properties cleanse clogged pores and remove blackheads.







No comments:

Post a Comment